Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

The Drone

1.06.17
                                                             The Drone

   When  flew up in the air I felt like I was some kind of superhero. I saw cars and trees, for a second I thought the trees were Enormous Broccoli. I saw these ants, well I thought they were ants until I noticed that the ants were waving at me. As I look closely there were MONSTERS and then I thought about it and I realized it was humans waving at me! I tried to wave back. As I got higher I was scared I said “what if I collapsed on the ground”. I went between the clouds. I felt the clouds. It felted like cotton candy, as I tasted it, it just tasted like a pillow! As I went higher the humans or kids were trying to spell something. When I was reading it spell H.E.S. I wonder what did they mean as H.E.S.  I was glad I landed on the ground safely.
                      By phoenix

3 comments:

  1. Wow Phoenix. It is great to read your writing on your blog. Can you add in a reflection and link to the toolkit too? I think you will become an amazing blogger. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete