Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

The time when i went to the chocolate factory

                               Chocolate Factory
In February 2014, We went on a family road trip to the south island. We travelled  from the top to the bottom of New Zealand and back again. One of my favourite parts was the visit to the Cadbury Chocolate factory in Dunedin. It was awesome and magical.I went with my grandmother and my mum and older brother.
          


                      
This is the first thing you see when you walk through the entrance.
We had to watch a video of the rules, these are the rules I remember 1.You must take of your jewellery and earing's. Because it might fall into the mixer to make to chocolate and when its made and sold to somebody and they might chock on the jewellery. We had to try out these melted chocolate IT WAS SOO GOOD my nana had to many and got locked in this little room, so we had to call for help. At the end witches my 
favourite BIT it was the chocolate waterfall.                The End 
      

4 comments:

  1. Phoenix, I like the chocolate factory. It looks so yummy, I just want to eat it. I have never been to a chocolate factory. You are good at remembering capitals and full stops. Next time you could check your spelling on words like 'favourite'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah sorry i type to fast.

    ReplyDelete